And it only took me 1.5 weeks to do it! HA!
Truth telling time:
1. I really did not want to do Bum Bum today.
2. I really, really, really REALLY did not want to do Bum Bum today.
3. Like, really.
4. The first time I did Bum Bum, I had to stop every 5 minutes. 1.5 weeks later, I only needed one break. That is AMAZING!
5. I’m proud of myself for sticking it out and doing the program even though my body is a little tired. It’s not completely tired like it was on Tuesday or else I would have given myself another rest day. But it was a little tired and I could have rationalized a “wah wah too tired to work out” day and boldy stated that it was for my health.
6. My scale is up 3 pounds. I have had not one drop of wine this week. Nary a cookie (although I may or may not have had 2 Larabars that tasted like cookies on Tuesday) (they were both really good).
7. My hamstring muscles are SO ridiculously tight right now.
8. I plan on an intimate morning with my foam roller tomorrow.
9. I don’t really have anything left to say, it just feels weird to end a list at #8 (or 9).
10. I need a shower.
Nighty night to you Fitties! If you’d like to log your BBL workouts for Wednesday, August 10 (or rest days or general kvetching about the soreness of your ass/muffin tops), feel free to do so below.
Thursday’s workout for me is High & Tight and Tummy Tuck. I’m ready to kick like I mean it and Leandro better get out of my way, if you feel me. See you Thursday morning!